I'm running into a problem with updating referenced mods, and I'm wondering if its my workflow or a limitation. Basically I have a mod that adds Trees, and then another mod that adds Apples to the trees. The apple mod has a reference to the tree mod via Tools -> Umod -> Umod settings -> Mod References. The problem is, when I update the Tree mod (writing new code and building/exporting it) the changes don't show up in the apple project, which is expected, but when I force the apple mod to refresh its mod references via Tools -> umod -> Reference Engine -> Force Rebuild Cache, any Tree components in the scene become "missing script". I thought I had a workaround by saving the scene into JSON first, force rebuild cache, then go through the JSON text and replace the old umod-compiled-5564c370-d7bb-4287-8c9c-7257c186dccc reference in the types with the newly created assembly, but I realize that only works if there's one referenced mod.