Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Google Play: Violation of Personal and Sensitive Information policy

Discussion in 'Android' started by AlexeySuslinDev, May 31, 2019.

1. AlexeySuslinDev

AlexeySuslinDev

I received an email from Google with a problem with my application:

We’ve identified that your app is using the Alipay SDK or library, which facilitates the transmission of phone number information without meeting the prominent disclosure guidelines.

If necessary, you can consult your SDK provider(s) for further information, or please upgrade AliPay SDK version to 15.5.5 or higher.

I do not use Alipay sdk. How do i find a library, which facilitates the transmission of phone number information without meeting the prominent disclosure guidelines?

2. mentolatux

mentolatux

i have same problem, one app mine have been removed :(

3. unity_rubel

unity_rubel

I got the same problem....

4. mentolatux

mentolatux

maybe need latest unity and 64 bit apk

5. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Are you using Unity IAP?

6. mentolatux

mentolatux

only unity ads and admob

7. AlexeySuslinDev

AlexeySuslinDev

no

8. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Interesting. Engineering here is asking if affected developers might send us their APK that is experiencing this issue. Please open a support ticket via Analytics and IAP here https://unity3d.com/learn/support

9. unity_rubel

unity_rubel

Yes,,,i used unity iap, unity ads and admob. I have 5 more game in playsto. Every game integrate the iap in same process but two games being removed.

10. AlexeySuslinDev

AlexeySuslinDev

I did a 64 bit apk, it was not removed in 9 hours.

mentolatux likes this.
  11. mentolatux

mentolatux

i think this is the problem, to update game to 64 bit and one unity version was roblem on protection of xiaomi i think

12. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

As mentioned, please provide your APK so that we might take a look

13. DsevenZ

DsevenZ

14. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Scroll down until you see Analytics and IAP Support, create a support ticket there.

15. Nackwork

Nackwork

I've experienced the same issue, live game has been taken down by Google. I've submitted support request number: 675153

Please, advice!

16. Nackwork

Nackwork

I've tracked down the issue to UnityChannel plugin. For some reason it was present in the project, which caused the following lines in Manifest file:
    http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/androidname com.alipay.sdk.app.H5PayActivity
    http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/androidname-com.xiaomi.gamecenter.alipay.HyAlipayActivity

I've deleted UnityChannel plugin, since our game doesn't use IAP and resubmitted the app. Hope, this info might be helpful to someone else. I'll post an update if the issue raises again.

marsoups likes this.
  17. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

We've received your support request, please keep us posted on the questions there. Once confirmed, we can share with the wider audience here.

18. GeorgePrudnik

GeorgePrudnik

Hello! we have the same problem:
    "We’ve identified that your app is using the AliPay SDK or library, which facilitates the transmission of phone number information without meeting the prominent disclosure guidelines. Make sure to also post a privacy policy in both the designated field in the Play Developer Console and from within the Play distributed app itself.

If necessary, you can consult your SDK provider(s) for further information or please upgrade AliPay SDK version to 15.5.5 or higher."

We are looking forward to at least some kind of help

19. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

20. GeorgePrudnik

GeorgePrudnik

21. unity_rubel

unity_rubel

I restore the game which was banned for Alipay SDK. As my games works perfectly
    Obviously I recommend to fix it on this way...
    Which i make it in my first youtube video.

22. GeorgePrudnik

GeorgePrudnik

I did it, but the game has not recovered :( Tell me your next steps, did you just send an update to the console?

23. marsoups

marsoups

Unity IAP is "aggressive" with embedding all available libraries in the project, even when not needed.

We didn't require Alipay in our app at all, and we noticed that Google was requesting new permissions like phone book, phone numbers when we uploaded our app! Unity really needs to do something about this.

Going to use other apps for payments as there is way too much spyware embedded in there.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  24. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  25. unity_rubel

unity_rubel

I updated also 64 bit. And if have added xiaomi game center, removed it. That was work to recover my two games.

26. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D