Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Anyone else have issues with AssetStore?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MidgetVikingGames, Sep 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MidgetVikingGames

MidgetVikingGames

I am laying this out for information purposes, and trying to see if I am alone in this issue. This is not meant to "Bash", "Smear", "Rebuke", or "Harm" Unity in any way. This is meant to be a question to the community, if there are more people experiencing the same issues and frustrations I am with the Customer Experience.

Initial Problem:
    Over a week ago, I placed an order in the Asset Store for $125+. The order completed, and my card was charged. However the order is not in my history, and the assets are not in my library.

Support Black-hole:
    I sent a ticket into support, and received an auto-responder email, containing a link to "Check the status" of my support ticket. This is all good and well. However, Clicking on the Link takes me to support.unity.com where I get a message from ZenDesk, "This account no longer exists"

So, how do I get my assets I purchased? I do not know, and I cannot connect with the support team, it seams.

Anyone else?
    Is anyone else having any issues with this? I imagine I can't be the only one that randomly didn't get the assets I purchased. And can anyone else confirm, the ZenDesk help portal is gone? Where do we go to get help? There is no phone number, there is no help portal (at least their official links don't work)

Attached Files:

2. Valjuin

Valjuin

3. MidgetVikingGames

MidgetVikingGames

Thanks for the reply, This is the first I have heard from anyone. 16 days later, I still have not received a response to my Support Ticket.

Concerning the how to download assets, I know how. The assets did not get linked to my account. The payment process was somehow interrupted and m account was not updated showing the payment was successful. The Order isn't even in my order history.

Unity is failing in supporting customers with issues.

I am going to have to resort to filing a dispute with my credit card company. Unity has not even sent me a response, to let me know they are looking into it. This is ridiculous....

4. MidgetVikingGames

MidgetVikingGames

Here are the images showing I don't have anything in my account justifying the charge.
    Unity_No_Assets.png Unity_No_Order.png

5. LaneFox

LaneFox

@AndrewAssetStore for visibility.

Seems like support should have pinged back by now. It's also the weekend so I wouldn't expect anything until Monday at least.

Ryiah likes this.
  6. unknown_game

unknown_game

my order history is also empty (i still have my assets(but i need the history for opsive)) i hope this gets fixed

7. IsaiahJ98

IsaiahJ98

Same thing happened to me. Charges are still pending from Monday (it's Wednesday now). If the charges aren't gone by tomorrow, I'm filing a dispute with my bank.

8. vertexx

vertexx

Hey, IsasahJ98. Warning. Some frantic Mod will stop your comments with the excuse of "necro."
    And especially as you have the nerve to actually criticize their Asset Store!
    Best to start a new thread about this. Please do as we need to know outcomes!
    Don't get put off by those wishing to close down such things.
    All the very best.

9. Ryiah

Ryiah

You mean the thing that's stated directly in the code of conduct for the forums?

https://forum.unity.com/threads/unity-community-code-of-conduct.1547657/

We even have a recent thread on this though it looks like it was moved to the Meta-Forum section which is odd.

https://forum.unity.com/threads/ass...-parts-of-unity-website-lag-and-slow.1596345/

Last edited: May 24, 2024
  10. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

Please dont necro post.
    Thread locked

MadeFromPolygons likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.