Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Zoom Camera with mouse scroll

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by ashishm, Mar 12, 2015.

1. ashishm

ashishm

Hi All,

Can somebody tell me how to zoom in/out camera with mouse scroll in unity through javascript

2. Schneider21

Schneider21

Generally, you're more likely to get help with something here if you show you've already put effort into solving the problem yourself. In this case, if you posted a script that you found by searching (because I searched "Unity scroll camera zoom" and found several JS results right away) and were just having trouble integrating it into your project. Even then, providing specific problems, like "Here is the exact code I am using, and I'm getting this error I don't understand on this line" is much more likely to convince people to donate their time in providing you assistance.

If you don't have even have a clue where to start, most people will just direct you to the official tutorials at unity3d.com/learn, which is definitely where you should start.

blizzy and OboShape like this.
  3. OboShape

OboShape