Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Will Magic Leap be of the Core part in Unity 2019.1?

Discussion in 'AR' started by castana1962, Nov 18, 2018.

1. castana1962

castana1962

Hi All
    Since I saw this YouTube Video about Unity and Magic Leap development

more info here

In this video say us that Magic Leap be of the Core part in Unity 2019.1 but I tried to download the 2019.1.9a( alpha version) to see if this Platform is included in it, but I did not see it in this alpha one, for it, Will Magic Leap be of the Core part in Unity 2019.1 when it is a Release version?
    Thanks for your time
    Regards
    Alejandro

2. hungrybelome

hungrybelome

Would like to know this as well!

castana1962 likes this.
  3. Gifgroen

Gifgroen

Bumping the old thread but: the current 2019.1.0b1 of Unity contains the Lumin OS option in the Build settings. I am getting errors on the `MLSpatialMapper` not being found. Any ideas for a bleeding edge dev that wants to play with it in the 2019.1 context? :D:cool:

Edit: is this because MLSpatialMapper lives in Experimental namespace that has vanished? On the other hand my IDE doesn't suggest where it does live :X

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    hungrybelome likes this.
  4. Aidinism

Aidinism

I have the same error.

Unity 2018.1.9f-MLTP10 (64bit)

everything else works fine but the MLSpatialMapper, seems that script doesn't exist in the code.

5. FrozenKiwi

FrozenKiwi

I spent some time trying to get a ML project running in 2019.2.09a, but I couldn't get it to compile. Building an empty scene from scratch or importing an empty scene from the 2018 TP - both seemed to throw up a tonne of errors.

Perhaps we have to wait for the next SDK drop?