Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

WebGL gets stuck at 90% loading

Discussion in 'Web' started by aazzolini, Jan 20, 2022.

1. aazzolini

aazzolini

I am not able to get my game running with WebGL anymore. It either gets stuck at 90% and the browser stops working (CPU usage at 100% but unresponsive tab -- Chrome asks me whether I want to kill or wait).
    In my partner's laptop , same OS , we get "Memory out of bound".
    I can't get any debug / log; javascript console is empty.
    Same happens with development build.
    I am not sure how to proceed. The same build worked a few days ago.

2. SkullyRAWR

SkullyRAWR

Running Unity Editor Version 2020.3.25f1 I did the following things.

Go to: Edit > Project Settings > Player > WebGL

There I did 3 Things out of frustration, so it might be one of those things OR all of them:

Under "Other Settings" tick the "Allow 'unsafe' Code"
    Under "Publishing Settings" tick the "Decompression Fallback" and set "Compression Format" to "Brotli".

I hope that helps and wish you good luck with your Problem, because I sure don't know why it worked for me.

Edit: I'm currently doing the Unity Essentials Course, so it was just a simple Challenge. Which is why actually ticked the Unsafe Code thingy

3. coleslamfreckle3

coleslamfreckle3

Does this work for Unity Play?

4. NewSokrates

NewSokrates

For me it solved the problem! I needed the two options "unsafe code" and "Brotli" --- Thank you!