Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Vapors: Battle for Lentu Prototype

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by dagbud, Jul 30, 2010.

1. dagbud

dagbud

I have recently completed the prototype for my fast paced hover vehicle combat action game. The prototype is playable and the game has a title, which is, Vapors: Battle for Lentu. I am happy with the progress being made so far.

In this prototype you will be able to move and fire your weapon. I have also added some enemies to fight. As you dispatch each batch of enemies, more enemies spawn. There is no end. Each time you "die" you will restart back at the spawn point. Again this is a rough prototype so please excuse the programmer art.

Play using the webplayer
    Watch the video
    and Follow the development at my blog

Thanks.

2. DavidB

DavidB

This is looking great so far.

HUD/Radar elements or a slightly elevated camera angle might work better, but I love the progress so far.

Looks like it'll be a fun game.

3. dagbud

dagbud

Those are on the to-do list and I already have some thoughts in mind. Thanks for the feedback.

4. Veli

Veli

Shooting is a bit hard actually. But then again, I am using trackpad.