Hello everyone, I've been running in this issue, trying to find a fix myself and spending a lot of time on different forum posts without finding any solution. I have these weird bleeding/artefact effects around the edges of my modular pieces when using baked global illumination. Each modular piece (wall, ceiling, floor) is a 2x2 m plane but also some thick boxes (issue visible on both). Here's the set up I did for baked GI: -Generate lightmap UVs for all models -Changed all point lights to baked mode And here's all the potential fixes I've tried: -Increased indirect samples from 256 to 1024 -Increased direct samples from 32 to 128 -Increased lightmap padding from 2 to 20 -Increased objects pack margin from 16 to 64 -Increased lightmap resolution from 40 to 60 -Changed lightmap parameters from default-low to default-high Here's some screenshot of a wall with multiple modular pieces displaying the issue, my lightmap settings, my object import settings and an image of one of the baked lightmaps (in order). Thanks for the help in advance.