Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Third Person game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by jjsuperspy, Jan 8, 2012.

1. jjsuperspy

jjsuperspy

hey all

this is a character for my third person game the character will be either the main character (players character) or one of the main characters the image was done in painter 12 that i got for christmas and started doing the image in the new year :)

$Character_WIP.JPG

hope you guys like it and the game is being inspired by the movie Inception and games like Uncharted, Infamous and Max Payne, stuff like that :)

2. jjsuperspy

jjsuperspy

by the way its a WIP concept forgot to add that

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  3. TheCasual

TheCasual

Max payne is one of my all time modern day favs .... rockstars got some good ideas (and a few bad ones too).

4. jjsuperspy

jjsuperspy

when max payne 3 got announced i was like right i need to get or watch the first 2 coz i never played them sadly :( but because of the third im really liking it and can not wait :)

5. jjsuperspy

jjsuperspy

okay so im goin to call this finished

$Main_Character_Concept4_done.jpg

goin to start doing the model now :)

6. jjsuperspy

jjsuperspy

also i carnt draw shoes or feet and i have left the image underneath for the face but theres things that still need to be done which ill do later on in a couple of weeks just want to start doing the model now so ye :)