Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Switching Camera POV - Blacks out on camera or goes blue - ANDROID ONLY

Discussion in 'General Graphics' started by unity_EZyq5j7b1TsfgQ, Jun 25, 2019.

1. unity_EZyq5j7b1TsfgQ

unity_EZyq5j7b1TsfgQ

Hello, it is a bit confusing on placing this thread but I think it fits here the best. The problem I am currently having is when switching from one camera to another in 3D game I'm making for Android. The first problem that happens is when camera 1 is in a "cinematic" mode for the start of our game. The cinematic camera works fine from there on. As soon as the cinematic scene ends, camera 1 switches to camera 2, the Main 1st POV. but it then cuts to blue upon switch.
    Screenshot_2019-06-23-01-29-03.png

The next problem that occurs is in the next mission. What we try do was make a camera switch from the Main 1st POV. camera to the Third POV Vehicle camera. This camera switch happens when it is toggled near a vehicle. The main camera switch to vehicle switch causes the world to appear black but leaves the UI in its place.
    Screenshot_2019-06-23-01-27-35.png

Some additional information is that I am using Unity 2018 currently compile the game. The camera transitions work properly in the "Game" pane but fails to execute without unexpected results.

If there is any knowledge regarding about this problem or need additional information, please reply so below. Most forms of help is appreciated.