Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Sudoku Temple (Android / Free)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Kalgonium, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Kalgonium

Kalgonium

Hello there !

I wanted to share with you my very first completed project:
    Sudoku Temple
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sudokutemple.player

The main goal was to learn how Unity works and to get a finished product.
    It's pretty simple, really, but I'm actually proud of the puzzle generator I created. It's completely random and never fails to give you a puzzle with only one answer that you can complete using observation only. No need for wild guesses or try-and-miss :)

I also tried to give it a relaxing atmosphere by giving it a warm and non-agressive color scheme. And for the backgrounds I used pictures I took last year when I was traveling around in Japan ^^

It's got 0 visibility on the Play Store for now (thanks to the generic name I've given to my creation, I'm such a bad father), and it looks amateur-ish, but please give it a try and tell me how you feel about it ;)

Main features:
    - Random puzzle generator with 5 levels of difficulty.
    - Online ranking table with a chosen nickname associated with your device.
    - Traning mode using the same puzzle generator, but with hints on where to look at and a small introduction on what sudoku is about.
    - English (default) and french language support (aligned with the language of your device).

Thank you for yout patience !