Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Soccer Rally: Euro 2012 by IceFlame - iOS

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Jon_LAVASKULL, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Jon_LAVASKULL

Jon_LAVASKULL

We are proud to announce our new game, Soccer Rally: Euro 2012!

Its our first unity game, we recently moved from cocos2D over to Unity3D. We have been really surprised how easy it was to get started, and really been glad of the support from the forums. We managed to prototype the game in about 1-2 days and managed (just) to finish the game in just over a month. Really don't think it would of been possible without using any other tool. Unity has had enough phrase now, so here the game!

The release date will be 7th June and will feature same screen multi player and Universal support. Check out the trailer and feel free to ask us any questions and tell us your thoughts.

2. hellcaller

hellcaller

coool!!!

3. rextr09

rextr09

Pure awesomeness in 1 month. congrats..

4. smitchell

smitchell

Graphically it looks stunning. I shall download this later on my iPad and see if it's any fun :)

Well done!

Thanks,

Scott.

5. omarzonex

omarzonex

wow

very reality

Nice 100% Goal

6. stefmen

stefmen

Fun gameplay!
    Here in the dutch they did something like this on a tv show they call "slechtste chauffeur van nederland" The whorst driver of the Dutch.

7. Games Unity

Games Unity

Looks great, I am downloading it now!

8. Deleted User

Deleted User