Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooter kit with bullet configurations

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by UtilityFunction, Mar 18, 2016.

1. UtilityFunction

UtilityFunction

I started making a shooter kit, but it became a bit more than that.

This kit enables you to produce complex shooting behaviors with very little effort. It comes with lots of components to create graphical effects, destructable terrain, parralax effects and much more. Simplifies and controls bullet cooldowns, fire patterns, collisions and makes these features easily configurable. It has an action camera system to make your game have a high quality look and feel. The kit showcases two distinctly different types of game
    and comes with a big selection of example of and tutorial scenes that show you how to create cool effects for your game.

This is still work in progress. I'm looking to get feedback, suggestions and invite a couple of people to try it out.
    My aim with the systems in this kit is to make easy to do many things without coding, but still keep the code simple so extending it is straightforward. All while making sure the "shooting management" code separate to "game specific" code.
    Anyway here's some nice images of the kind's of things you can do with the kit. Video's will be following shortly!

Example of weapon ports & fire patterns

Classic space shooter

OMG Carriers