Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Reverse Geocoding c#

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by Mohobie, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Mohobie

Mohobie

I have been researching this for a while now and I'm no where near closer to an answer. Sadly any snippets of code I could post at this time would simply be examples I have found and not been able to implement. I have stored the Latitude and Longitude and I want to be able to post simply the city, state and country. Thats all I need. I don't need a visual map or anything I just want to return a few string variables based on the coordinates I have received from my gps. Any assistance is most appreciated.

2. lordofduct

lordofduct

3. Mohobie

Mohobie

Thank you, but I have already been combing over that for some time now and am missing something. I understand how to pass out the information to the api, but I do not know how to receive it in unity.

4. lordofduct

lordofduct

5. Mohobie

Mohobie

I'd like to thank you for your response. I managed to figure it out. It was surprisingly simple, which is typically a problem for me as I prefer to complicate things when at all possible. ;)

6. lisa_vasilisa

lisa_vasilisa

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

7. intruder_5

intruder_5

How?