Search Unity

1. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Participate with students all over the world and build projects to teach people. Join now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Build games and experiences that can load instantly and without install. Explore the Project Tiny Preview today!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

TextMesh Pro Reset On Deactivation leaves blinking caret

Discussion in 'Unity UI & TextMesh Pro' started by hgrayvivox, Jun 12, 2018.

1. hgrayvivox

hgrayvivox

Unity 2017.1.3.f1, TMP 2017.1

When I disable the "Reset On Deactivation" checkbox on a TMP input field, the caret continues blinking even when the field loses focus. I'd expect the insert position to be retained but the caret to disable while the field is out of focus.

Thanks,
    Hardin

2. hgrayvivox

hgrayvivox

3. Ninjatime

Ninjatime

Having the same issue here...

4. Stephan_B

Stephan_B

Unity Technologies

Still trying to get to looking at this. I'll try looking at it over the weekend and provide feedback thereafter.

5. NotEvenTrying

NotEvenTrying

still having this issue in 2018.2.4f1 with the latest version of TMPro to date