Search Unity

[Released] uNode - Visual Scripting [Support C# Import/Export]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by wahid_rachmawan, Oct 18, 2017.

1. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

It will be improved in next update.

Because its more easily to create it from block by hitting space key:
    1.gif
    But if you still prefer to use the old way, you can edit and uncomment line: 4 in the 'MethodValidation.cs' file.

Szaruga likes this.
  2. Szaruga

Szaruga

Okay, but after pressing space in the action block - I do not have access to the function parameters.
    Of course, I can choose something else and later change it into a parameter, but can you add the option to select the parameter right away?

3. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Okay, will be added in next update.

4. Szaruga

Szaruga

@wahid_rachmawan
    What are your plans regarding the upcoming DOTS revolution? Will uNode support things like entities, jobs and so on? And if so, can you explain how it will work?

5. Szaruga

Szaruga

@wahid_rachmawan
    After doing various actions, like compilation, selecting a function or deleting nodes, some of the above things begin to duplicate.
    Mainly duplicate functions are created, just like in the movie, and duplicates of nodes, eg when copying or deleting.
    :(

Attached Files:

6. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Currently there's no plan for the new DOTS, but when the DOTS stable is out i will integrate it and maybe with the new editor window but its still too earlier to explain.

It will be investigate and fixed soon, thanks for report.

Szaruga likes this.
  7. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

uNode v1.8b9 has been released.

New improved Editor Command:
    command_1.gif command_2.gif command_3.gif command_4.gif

changelog v1.8b9:
    -Added Welcome window.
    -Improved Editor.
    -Improved Graph Commands.
    -Fixed some bugs.

Download here : http://maxygames.com/download/

AthrunVLokiz, Szaruga, alisia and 2 others like this.
  8. sledgeman

sledgeman

Hey, nice updates.
    I have to mention, that "Multi objects references" when generating C# still not works. In this new version, i got this error, when i delete uNode.dll :
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Assets/PROGRAM.cs(19,13): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `uNodeHelper' does not exist in the namespace `MaxyGames'. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    And if uNode.dll is not deleted, it works, but then i got this errors:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MaxyGames.JsonHelper' from assembly 'uNode, Version=1.7.9.9, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    2. MaxyGames.EventSystem.ESAction.OnAfterDeserialize ()
    Do you think it is fixable, in a future version ? So we don´t need a uNode.dll. Just pure C# output that works without uNode. (All tested on a Win 8.1 x64 system, Unity 5.6 )

9. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

i've write before that its will be implemented/fixed in version 2.0 or maybe 1.9.

10. Szaruga

Szaruga

@wahid_rachmawan
    (((Unity 2019.2 is now released... )))
    Therefore, for the latest version of uNode (1.8b9) - what version of Unity do you recommend?

P.S.
    Do you still recommend using version 2019.1.0f2? Can uNode work better in version 2019.2.0f1?
    Or maybe ... (you know what Unity is - so it's worth knowing which version is the best for uNode)

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  11. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

I still recommend using Unity 2019.1 because i use U2019.1 to improve and fix bugs on uNode and i still not tested uNode on U2019.2.