Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Released] Mobile Ads SDK

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Feb 21, 2014.

1. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Please, double check that you use the right IDs for your iOS application.
    If you confirm, that everything is ok on Android platform, I can assume the code implementation is fine in your case.
    So, please, check all the plugin settings/ ids /Google AdMob Dashboard settings. Most likely you made some minor mistake.

2. mypolat

mypolat

Hi again,
    I want to use Ad Mediation (Admob + Unity). I have 2 problems.The Unity rewarded videos are not loading only Admob rewarded videos are playing. And "OnRewarded", "OnRewardedVideoAdClosed" are not working (OnRewardedVideoLoaded is working o_O) in IOS but these are working in Android. I can not reward because "OnRewarded" is not working.

XCode Logs ( The video showed and i closed it so i had to win it but it didn't happened in this moment)

Code (CSharp):
    1. HandleOnRewardedVideoAdOpened
    2. System.Action:Invoke()
    3. System.Action:Invoke()
    4. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    6. HandleOnRewardedVideoAdOpened
    7. System.Action:Invoke()
    8. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    10. HandleOnRewardedVideoAdOpened
    11. System.Action:Invoke()
    12. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    14. HandleOnRewardedVideoAdOpened
    15. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    17. 2017-05-12 11:54:29.262282+0300 swiperpuzzle[7210:1282292] rewardBasedVideoAdDidReceiveAd
    18. HandleOnRewardedVideoLoaded
    19. System.Action:Invoke()
    20. System.Action:Invoke()
    21. System.Action:Invoke()
    22. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    24. HandleOnRewardedVideoLoaded
    25. System.Action:Invoke()
    26. System.Action:Invoke()
    27. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    29. HandleOnRewardedVideoLoaded
    30. System.Action:Invoke()
    31. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    33. HandleOnRewardedVideoLoaded
    34. System.Action:Invoke()
    35. System.Action:Invoke()
    36. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    38. HandleOnRewardedVideoLoaded
    39. System.Action:Invoke()
    40. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    42. HandleOnRewardedVideoLoaded
    43. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

3. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Please, could you clarify this case? What plugin do you use in your project?
    I am not 100% understand, do you use Ad Mediation plugin or just the ads mediation with your Google AdMob service?
    If you use ads mediation under your AdMob, please, could you clarify what ads services do you use for it?

As you mentioned on the Android platform everything working well.
    What kind of behaviour do you have on iOS platform? Please, provide as much detailed information as you can.

4. Jack62Lewis

Jack62Lewis

Where can I find the Device Id to register a test device. The documentation is saying it 'can be obtained by viewing the device log output after creating a new ad.'

Also, is this meant to stop google from deleting access to your account if you're testing ads on your own phone?

5. Deleted User

Deleted User

How to reward user with rewarded video?
    When Unity Ads finished,user can get a reward. But I don't know how it works for admob.

6. AlexRay

AlexRay

You have to connect your Android device to Android Studio (or Eclipse) and check LogCat output to find out Device Id.

7. AlexRay

AlexRay

To get Google AdMob rewarded video, you have to configure AdMob mediation.
    Please, refer the Google AdMob Mediation Networks documentation here.
    When you set the mediation, please, follow this guide to implement your in-game logic for rewarding the user.

8. Jack62Lewis

Jack62Lewis

When I load example settings I can see your test ads running in my device but when I paste in my own add unit id nothing appears?

9. AlexRay

AlexRay

What do you mean by nothing appears? Of course, you have to replace our advertising Ids with yours.
    You have to replace our device test id with your own as well.
    Please, could you clarify this case?

10. Jack62Lewis

Jack62Lewis

Hi,

Yeah, when I put my own unit ids in nothing shows up.

11. Jack62Lewis

Jack62Lewis

Okay, now my interstitial ad unit is working but the banner one isn't/

12. Jack62Lewis

Jack62Lewis

Apologies, now my ads all appear to be working. I was able to create a logcat and found the line giving my device id for test ads. I've pasted that into the register device id. But my ads still appear to be the actual ads. How do I know if they're test ads?

13. AlexRay

AlexRay

You have to track the LogCat logs and get the device Id. Please, input the device Id into testing devices list and you will be ready to go with test Ads. Be aware, that sometimes Google AdMob displays the test ads even you are running the app on testing devices. That's AdMob related issue.

14. Jack62Lewis

Jack62Lewis

My apps shows a test interstitial ad but a normal banner ad.

15. AlexRay

AlexRay

If you get test interstitials, the configuration looks correct. Most likely you are facing Google AdMob bug.

16. Jack62Lewis

Jack62Lewis

Hello,
    I've ran into a new issue. I recently built my game onto my android phone and now the ads have stopped showing. The only change I made recently I believe was giving it a new bundle identifier and creating a keystore for it and making it into release mode (although I think I'd already done this and the ads were working).
    Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Jack

17. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    The issue with invisible (but clickable) AdMob banners is already fixed.
    Please, contact our support team and ask for the latest plugin package with the fix included.

18. Jack62Lewis

Jack62Lewis

I'm not sure that's the problem as when I click on where ads should be nothing happens.

19. AlexRay

AlexRay

I would recommend you to contact our support team for further assistance.
    Provide as much detailed information as you can and this issue will be fixed in a short time.

20. unity_yop2uEWM-Dih_g

unity_yop2uEWM-Dih_g

Finally, a 'developer-friendly' Mobile Revenue Maximization Solution
    Alphagravel mobile advertising SDK is an intelligent mobile mediation and revenue maximization platform. Developers can get a stable income with a guaranteed minimum ECPM, regular payments, and automated access to vast media sources via a simple SDK.
    DOWNLOAD NOW

21. escic

escic

22. Stans-Assets

Stans-Assets

Hey, guys!
    We are so sorry for the delay in answering for your questions оn the forum. Now we do not have enough stаff and time to answer here. But very soon we will be back:cool: Write to our service of support support@stansassets.com.
    Also there will be a live stream in January! So vote here, and we will choose a topic for the live training! See you!

23. udede

udede

hi this issue

interstitial didFailToReceiveAdWithError: Error Domain=com.google.ads Code=1 "Request Error: No ad to show." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Request Error: No ad to show., NSLocalizedFailureReason=Request Error: No ad to show.}

please help!

24. zukinet

zukinet

Hi,

why test ads not working ?

i get device id by an apps from google play.

should i use Android Studio and check logcat ?

25. mentolatux

mentolatux

i need help, i want when push tab for menu to show banner then when push back or resume button to destroy banner ,, please help fast to integrate on my game

26. uzairahmed

uzairahmed

Hi,

About Reward Advertisement, There is no example for 'how-to' use reward advertisement. I'm not a fine developer and I'm absolutely missing something obvious. But I need your help.

I'm using GoogleMobileAd.ShowRewardedVideo(); to show reward videos and it works great, but I need help with is :

• When the Rewarded video is closed, I need to awards coins. I don't know how to use that method 'OnRewardedVideoAdClosed'. I'm looking forward to use something like this.
      if( OnRewardedVideoAdClosed)
      {
      //Award coins
      }
    I hope my query will be answered.
    Thanks

27. Litow

Litow

Hello.
    Thank you for providing such a support for us.

I just implemented the Google Mobile Ads SDK into my app through its playmaker options.
    And.
    It looks like Apple is now stopping my app submission with the following request below:

Your app use the Advertising Identifier (IDFA).

The Advertising Identifier (IDFA) is a unique ID for each iOS device and is the only way to offer targeted ads. Users can choose to limit ad targeting on their iOS device.

If your app is using the Advertising Identifier, check your code—including any third-party code—before you submit it to make sure that your app uses the Advertising Identifier only for the purposes listed below and respects the Limit Ad Tracking setting. If you include third-party code in your app, you are responsible for the behavior of such code, so be sure to check with your third-party provider to confirm compliance with the usage limitations of the Advertising Identifier and the Limit Ad Tracking setting.
    This app uses the Advertising Identifier to (select all that apply):

1- Serve advertisements within the app

2- Attribute this app installation to a previously served advertisement
    3- Attribute an action taken within this app to a previously served advertisement

The app developer needs to confirm that this app, and any third party that interfaces with this app, uses the Advertising Identifier checks and honors a user's Limit Ad Tracking setting in iOS and, when it is enabled by a user, this app does not use Advertising Identifier, and any information obtained through the use of the Advertising Identifier, in any way other than for "Limited Advertising Purposes" as defined in the iOS Developer Program License Agreement.

Could you please confirm that the Google Mobile Ads SDK does not breach such a statement??!

Thank you

Best

EDIT: The asset developer replied by email that this is all good.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  28. tranngochung

tranngochung

i have problem! please help me!
    Attribute application@debuggable value=(false) from AndroidManifest-main.xml:6:83-109
    is also present at AndroidManifest.xml:5:83-108 value=(true).
    Suggestion: add 'tools:replace="android:debuggable"' to <application> element at AndroidManifest-main.xml:6:3-16:17 to override.

29. Litow

Litow

this is really a disaster.

I spent the day trying to get multiple projects to work.
    Started various new fresh scenes. Nothing works with the new Stans' plugins.
    Everything is erroring out!! After I patched one file, another 10 errors appears.

And on and on... Impossible to use any of the latest plugins!

GoogleMobileAds
    Broken 10.0/24
    Working 9.9/24

IOSNative
    Broken 10.11/24
    Working 9.11/24

This should have not happened to customers!

I wasted an entire day of work and got nowhere.
    I had to manually patch the new version with files from the old to even start Unity.
    Thank God I had those files backed up!!!!!

How did this happen...

30. andrew6white6

andrew6white6