Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

[Released] Mega-Fiers. A mesh deformation system - RELEASE

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by SpookyCat, May 18, 2011.

1. SpookyCat

SpookyCat

Blimey that was from 12 years and at least two computers ago so I doubt it. If its any help the new MegaFiers 2 has a scroll scene included, and it is strongly suggested if you use MegaFiers you update to the new version as it is much faster, easier to use and has more features.

Aria_Persian likes this.
  2. Aria_Persian

Aria_Persian

Ok, Thanks ♥
    I want roll a panel with text, It means that the text inside the panel should be rolled along with the panel.
    Can You Hellp Me?

3. SpookyCat

SpookyCat

In MegaFiers you will need to make up multiple bends and control them the same way. With MF2 you can use the Group system to deform them as one. Alternatively you could render your text into a rendertexture and use it on the main scroll object then you are only deforming one object which will be faster.

Aria_Persian likes this.
  4. Aria_Persian

Aria_Persian

Ok
    I will do my best, Because I am amateur.
    It may be a lot to ask you, but if you can explain more, I would appreciate it ◄•♫

Attached Files:

5. lclemens

lclemens

Is it possible to make MegaFiers with DOTS games that use only Entities and don't have game objects?

6. SpookyCat

SpookyCat

I actually don't know the answer to that as I have never played with Entities. I will have to take a look at what is envolved. MegaFiers 2 does make full use of Jobs and Burst for a big speed up.

lclemens likes this.
  7. lclemens

lclemens

Did you make a determination?