Search Unity

[RELEASED] Easy Main Menu

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by walledcityinfotech, Sep 23, 2017.

1. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Awesome Announcement

I have just released this new Third Person Controller Template with Companion (TPCWC).

For more Info please visit this Forum Thread

Forum

2. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Easy Main Menu v0.5b
    [Requested Features Update]

v0.5b Changelog :

-Added bool to check if you want RANDOM image transitions.
    -Added scene manager script for EasyAudioUtility with which you can define which Audio to play in which scene with a smooth volume fade in-out effect.

Watch below video for better understanding! :)

Thanks for the Support!

Buy Easy Main Menu at

Asset Store : http://u3d.as/W3m
    Sellfy Store (20% OFF) : https://sellfy.com/p/5ujr/

Check out the new Third Person Controller With Companion (TPCWC) here.

UnleadedGames and Bartolomeus755 like this.
  3. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

4. Frax228

Frax228

hi. any solution how in level select manager unlock level in the menu when switching to another scene?

5. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

It's very easy bro. You just have to save a flag which will be checked in the Start method of any script of main menu. If the flag is present, unlock the scene, else don't. :)

6. Frax228

Frax228

hi
    error saving

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    EMM_Integration.RetrieveCurrentItems.SaveData (Boolean quickSave) (at Assets/Assets/EasyMainMenu/Invector Integration/Invector Integration/RetrieveCurrentItems.cs:146)
    UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`1[System.Boolean].Invoke (System.Object[] args) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEvent.cs:189)
    UnityEngine.Events.CachedInvokableCall`1[System.Boolean].Invoke (System.Object[] args) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEvent.cs:309)
    UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEvent.cs:637)
    UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEvent.cs:773)
    UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEvent_0.cs:52)
    UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/UI/Core/Button.cs:36)
    UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/UI/Core/Button.cs:45)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:50)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:261)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

7. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi, did this error appeared out of no where or did you tweaked a few things?
    It seems like you are calling the save method of invector integration

8. Frax228

Frax228

im using EMM_InvectorIntegration and vTopDownController
    it happen when i trying save game

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  9. Frax228

Frax228

ok now i using Gameplay UI
    Save is ok
    But when i press Back, save panel appears again bc player is still in trigger

10. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi, the integration is pretty much just plug and play. Please see this video for better understanding.

11. Frax228

Frax228

when i press Back, save panel appears again because player is still in trigger
    how fix this

12. danteswap

danteswap

Ok How To Start , Best asset ever Bought For Menu Creation. Now As i am new to this i am testing it Step by step As Required for my game So , I am Stuck at resolution Settings , in My android build or in editor i am Not able To Change The Resolution , In Android build it automatically choose the highest supported in my case its(1920x1080) and Cant be lowered From there , Also in editor it sets (2560x1080) Which Is Highest For My monitor and cnt Change below that Not . so is this a Bug Or Something Wrong for Me . how To Fix This

13. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Thanks for nice words :)
    The resolution settings are buggy inside of Unity only. I will update the EMM with better resolution settings logic. :)

14. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

This happens every time or once or twice? This problem haven't been said by anyone.... Make sure the save triggers are set as isTrigger

15. Frax228

Frax228

every time
    save triggers are set as isTrigger
    just plug and play

16. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Can You please show me the bounds of the trigger?

17. Frax228

Frax228

upload_2017-11-29_20-52-32.png

18. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

This looks perfect... Hmm.. let me get back to you as soon as I reproduce the bug here in my system.
    Meanwhile try making the save trigger again via prefabs provided and swap the graphics with yours.

19. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Fixed! Will be present in this next update. I have added a key option like when you are in the trigger and when you press the key eg. left shift, then the save trigger works otherwise player can ignore the trigger.

Thanks for reporting this issue. It has made the integration much better. :)

20. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

For more info, please visit

TPCWC Forum

21. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

You will be given this awesome power with the next update right on your finger tips!

Adrad and Bartolomeus755 like this.
  22. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Awesome News :
    Easy Save Integration is DONE!
    You will receive the update by the end of the week
    (or as soon as Asset Store guys approve it)

-----

Support us by rating the EMM at asset store!
    :) It really helps me guys! :)

Easy Main Menu

-----

TPCWC

wood333 and Bartolomeus755 like this.
  23. Bartolomeus755

Bartolomeus755

Looking forward to the new update and thx for your work on EMM. :)

walledcityinfotech likes this.
  24. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Thank YOU for your support!

I have made an if-else condition like IF you have Easy Save imported in your project, all the scripts which are saving, loading or deleting data will be using ES2 methods to achieve the tasks which were done using playerprefs before :)

This was my first time using ES2 and I was blown away with it's functionality. :D

Bartolomeus755 likes this.
  25. Tommygat

Tommygat

Hello.
    Even though it says on the asset store that EMM requires Unity 5.6.3 or higher, I saw in a post that "the whole package is made in unity 5.4.something and it uses nothing special just the Unity 4.6 new UI system!" so I thought I would give it a try.

Using:
    Unity 5.5.2
    inVector Shooter
    Unity standard assets

Problem:
    Not starting level, not showing options, not quitting.

With the loading screen, main menu and maze in the build settings, there are no errors going from the loading screen to the main menu. However the buttons on the main menu do not function beyond the quick darkening that show it being clicked (again with no errors). I have tried with both an existing project and a fresh one but no luck. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

26. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi,
    Thanks for your patience.
    Can you make a quick check that all the buttons are assigned their onClick events, sometimes unity gets crazy and remove them idk why....
    Also, when you hover over or click a button, is there a sound coming? If it is coming, it means the onClick are working, there is some other problem

27. Tommygat

Tommygat

Hello.
    onClick events for buttons are assigned. Hovering over a button will highlight it, clicking will darken, but no sound.

28. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi, can you select a button in hierarchy and take the screenshot of the inspector and show me. It's really hard to figure out what is happening...

29. magique

magique

I used to use this, but now NGUI for me stands for Not Gonna Use It. Performance bug aside, it's just a poorly set up system.

30. Tommygat

Tommygat

Here is a screenshot of the Main Menu scene. The sound dose work when hovering over a button. I had forgotten to come in from the loading screen before.

upload_2017-12-5_17-17-3.png

31. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

well, everything seems fine to me, now I believe that since the package is submitted using unity 5.6, there are some bugs occuring inside unity which are just simply not calling the onClick events...

i will downgrade back to unity 5.5 before submitting my next update. :)

32. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi brothers,
    The MEGA SALE is ending today! It's a very great opportunity for you guys to build your menu system at this much lower price !!!

Support us by buying it from the

Asset Store(25% OFF) : u3d.as/W3m
    Sellfy Store(20% OFF) : sellfy.com/p/5ujr/

33. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Awesome News :
    Easy Save Integration Update pushed to the Asset Store.
    Please see the tutorial video below in the meantime it gets approved on the Asset Store. :)

----------

Please support us for further development of this Asset
    Sellfy Store[20% OFF] : https://sellfy.com/p/5ujr/

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    Bartolomeus755 likes this.
  34. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

A Humbe Request from your Brother...
    Hi brothers, THANKS A LOT everyone for their love and support! <3 <3

None of you guys, knew me but still you guys trusted me and bought this asset, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
    To return the favor I have left my job to fulfill everyone's request + to give more time on other assets that I am developing.

I just want to ask you bros this 1 last favor that it would be really nice if you guys can drop a rating or if you have time please write a review. It reeeaaalllly helps me to grow on the Asset Store as
    your rating and review can really boost our Easy Main Menu's Visibility and more people can come forward and support me by buying it!

Best regards
    Hamzah
    Walled City Infotech

35. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi bros,
    The next version v0.5c is live now on the Asset Store. You can go ahead and hit the Update button. :)

v0.5c Changelog
    - Added much requested Easy Save 2 Integration.
    - Removed save trigger bug.

It will be really helpful if you bros could drop a rating or write a review to support the further development of this asset.

Sellfy Store [20% Off] : https://sellfy.com/p/5ujr/

Thanks
    Best
    Hamzah

36. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi guys, I have pushed another update with these requested features. These suggestions were really good and I thought without wasting any time just implement and push! :) :)

Easy Main Menu v0.5d - Requested Features Update

Changelog :
    - Added Input prompt option once loading finishes.
    - Added scene specific loading images

Please drop a rating or a review if you like the Asset. It really helps me alot!! :) :)

Asset Store : u3d.as/W3m
    Sellfy Store [20% OFF] : sellfy.com/p/5ujr/

Thoronnim_Crystalia likes this.
  37. AdultLink

AdultLink

Thank you for your efforts! Dropping your actual job to develop this is a big leap, hopefully it will work out for you!

I'll make sure to leave a review on the Asset Store, because it'you really deserve it.

Let's give this guy a hand :D

38. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Thank you very much! Very much appreciated and I wish same for everyone... :)

39. GladiomirDutra

GladiomirDutra

Sorry, I downloaded the new version EMM v0.5d but it still does not cost the text script "Press Key" presented in the video, how can I proceed ?

40. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi, sorry, did you mean that input prompt shown in the above video. That is coming in the update v0.5d, which is currently waiting for approval on the asset store which means you will get it in 2-3 days.

However, if you have got the Easy Main Menu Asset from the Sellfy Store, the email with the download link for this update should be in your inbox. :)

GladiomirDutra likes this.
  41. GladiomirDutra

GladiomirDutra

Thank you so much, sorry my lack of knowledge.

42. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

oh c'mon... :p
    And Thanks a lot for your support! If you have time, it would be nice if you can drop a rating or a review on the Asset Store.

Best
    Hamzah
    walledcityinfotech@gmail.com

43. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Awesome News :
    I have just finished the Keyboard Support and I will push this next update as soon as the previous one gets approved.

Till then bros, see this demonstration video and drop your suggestions below about how I can improve it more... :)

I have said this earlier as well and the response was great and sorry for saying it again and again but please guys, drop a rating or write a review as it REALLY HELPS me to grow the Asset and the more EMM grows, the more frequently I will be pushing new and awesome updates!

Thanks EVERYONE for their love and support and trust. It just means everything to me. :) :)

Buy EMM at
    Asset Store - http://u3d.as/W3m
    Sellfy Store [20% OFF] - https://sellfy.com/p/5ujr/

Best
    Hamzah
    walledcityinfotech@gmail.com

Neviah likes this.
  44. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Awesome News bros, the EMM v0.5d update is live.
    Now I am pushing the next update i.e v0.5e which contains the Keyboard support. Hopefully you will get it by the end of this week!! :) :)

Bartolomeus755 and AdultLink like this.
  45. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi bros, I have pushed the EMM v0.5e update which includes Keyboard and Controller support for you to control your UI with. :)
    It will be live as soon as Unity guys approve it which I believe 16-17th Dec 2k17.

Thanks a lot for your support!
    Please rate EMM on asset store to make this asset grow much faster and I will be able to push updates much frequently! :) :)

Best
    Hamzah

46. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi bros,
    Finally the EMM v0.5e update with keyboard support is live!

Please guys, don't forget to leave a rating or review. It really helps me, I can't say it enough...! Thanks for everyone's support, it means everything to me! :)

Neviah and Bartolomeus755 like this.
  47. Frax228

Frax228

Assets/EasyMainMenu/Invector Integration/Invector Integration/EndScreen.cs(44,51): error CS1061: Type `Invector.CharacterController.vMeleeCombatInput' does not contain a definition for `lockCamera' and no extension method `lockCamera' of type `Invector.CharacterController.vMeleeCombatInput' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

48. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

This is a known bug in Invector controller, for now just go ahead and comment this line.

49. Frax228

Frax228

????
    Your Invector Integration is not working after update. Fix this.

50. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

I didn't touched it. What aspect of the update is not working?