Search Unity

[RELEASED] TPCWC - Third Person Controller With Companion

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by walledcityinfotech, Nov 25, 2017.

1. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Third Person Controller With Companion
    (TPCWC)

---------------------------------

Awesome Support Guaranteed with Lifetime Free updates!!
    Please Play the Demo before making any purchase!(Link below)

---------------------------------

TPCWC is THE ONE OF IT'S OWN kind of Third Person Controller.

Q1 WHY TPCWC?
    - It is The Only Controller System with the mechanics of having a Companion with whom you can switch between by just simply pressing a Button.
    - Not only Player and Companion AI, TPCWC also contains a basic Enemy AI which can attack both Player and Companion AI and as you guessed it, AI vs AI occurs!
    - On top of all of this there are interactions like Pushing Switch and Buttons to open the Door (or trigger any other event).
    Your Imagination is your only limitation.
    - This template is Ideal for Puzzle / Dungeon / Melee Combat Style Games!

Q2 How hard it is to make a Player / Companion AI / Enemy AI?
    - With TPCWC you can create anything within a few seconds like :
    - Shift+Alt+P for Player
    - Shift+Alt+C for Companion
    - Shift+Alt+E for Enemy
    - Shift+Alt+W for Weapon
    OR you can select it from the drop down menu
    - TPCWC > Create
    All the scripts are commented in the Inspector hence no need to hinder back and forth from Documentation and Unity Editor!

Q3 What are the contents of the Package?
    -The Package contains Full Source Code with all the Animators pre made and setup!
    - Contains awesome prototypes for you to quickly prototype anything like floor, door, wall, switch, push button.
    - However, all the 3D Characters are of Unity's Sample Adventure Project, the weapon used is from Unity's Blacksmith Demo.
    All the animations(idle,walk,run,attack,push button,etc) are from Unity Standard Assets and Mixamo.
    I recommend downloading them from here before importing this Package into your project because I have already set up the IK Weights in the animations for you!

Google Drive Link
    DOWNLOAD Resources

How to Import Resources?
    Import Resources Tutorial

------------------------------------------------

If you are stuck at any point, please watch the Video Tutorials for a better understanding!
    YouTube Tutorials

Want to know the insights before making a purchase, please see the Documentation!
    Documentation

Want to try before buy, please play the PC Demo from below!
    PC Demo

Price is too much, you can buy this awesome TPCWC from the Sellfy Store at 20% OFF!
    TPCWC on Sellfy!

Got something to say, throw me an email at
    walledcityinfotech@gmail.com

NOTE : This is a template and not a full game!
    Hence, if you want to make a FULL GAME you have to get a few of your own resources lol :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other Assets :
    - Tired of making a Main Menu for your game, try our awesome Easy Main Menu filled with tons of content!
    Easy Main Menu

- Don't worry anymore about managing Audio in your game with our Easy Audio Utility!
    Easy Audio Utility

Videos :

- The Demo scene you get with the Package!

- Importing Asset and free Resources!

- Creating Player and Companion AI in 10 Seconds!

- Creating Weapon and Assigning it to Player and Companion!

- Creating Enemy AI!

Screenshots :

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    ocimpean and UnleadedGames like this.
  2. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi, as soon as the asset gets approved on the asset store, I will be pushing this update I am currently working on!

In this update as you can see I am integrating TPCWC with the Standard Asset's Vehicles (both car and airplane). After that I will be integrating it with Realistic Car Controller as well.

The results are pretty great and it is indeed giving the feel of GTA lol. I am super excited to share the video footage as soon as it gets done! :D

Since Standard Assets are free and anyone can use it, I am integrating TPCWC first with them.

Please support this Asset by buying it from

Asset Store : https://u3d.as/10Mf
    Sellfy Store : https://sellfy.com/p/tTR8/

UnleadedGames likes this.
  3. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Awesome News bros :-
    Free version of Third Person Controller with Companion is live...!!!!
    You are requested that you must check that out as well as it's free and it contains tons of features..

Asset Store Link : http://u3d.as/13BA

Please support us by buying the Full version with ultra awesome features from here :

Asset Store : http://u3d.as/10MF
    Sellfy Store : https://sellfy.com/p/tTR8/

Screenshot_2018-01-29-23-38-33-575_com.android.chrome.png

4. witcher101

witcher101

I tried this free version and its pretty bad. You shoudnt put a half baked free version on asset store

5. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

hi, please tell me what do you mean by bad... what was the problem you were facing? how can I reproduce it.?
    the free version works completely fine out of the box after downloading the Animations from the provided link. :)

6. witcher101

witcher101

1st of all everything should be included in assest and not made to be downloaded and add bit by bit bec it doesnt always work properly. The camera goes through the wall while rotating. At this point i stopped and didnt bothered to further test it as my 1st impression for this project was bad

7. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

ohh, you mean camera clipping is not working and I am sorry regarding Animations, I am not an animator and since I am using open source Animations so I can't include it in the package for obvious legal reasons... I will remove all bugs and try my best to deliver better results next time.
    Thanks for your feedback! :)

8. square357

square357

I got demo set up, but there is no companion?

alipas likes this.
  9. lolaswift

lolaswift

Is this also abandoned?

10. bugscuffle

bugscuffle

I wish someone would pick this up and keep developing. The Author fails himself completely. NOTICE THE TINY FILE SIZE. GameKit Controller is probably the best controller on here... but it's file size is huge! I am fiddling with the demo right now. If I can get it to work, I am likely to buy it! I still haven't got it set up though, in UNITY 2019.3.13f1, ..........tryng it now. There's no Companion dropdown, nor does it work with SHIFT-ALT-C. SHIFT-ALT-W don't work. This asset could be GOOD! I like the low overheard, low filesize.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021