Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Reign Unity Plugins (Win8/WP8, BB10, iOS, Android, ect...)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by zezba9000, Oct 1, 2013.

1. zezba9000

zezba9000

If you target Win8.1 it should work. This plugin was also only tested with .NET not IL2CPP so there may be issues there.

2. Gord10

Gord10

I am using .NET as scripting backend, though.

3. lloydsummers

lloydsummers

Question, the docs in the GIT reference a web archive:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20150520234439/http://www.reign-studios.net/docs/known-issues/

However, about 50% of the URL's don't load. Any chance someone has an actual copy of the docs somewhere? Need to find some references --- stuck using an old build too unfortunately (for BB10 support)

Edit: I think I have everything working now, but I figured it was still worth asking. If anyone has a copy of the docs, I can host them up indefinitely.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  4. zezba9000

zezba9000

90% of what you need to know is in the Code examples within the plugin itself.

5. lloydsummers

lloydsummers

Yes, but I remember there were a bunch of gotcha's in the Ads for Android and everything for BlackBerry - and both of those reference items are gone (... in honesty, it is one of the reasons why I don't like online help systems, and much prefer embedded help files).

I know this isn't actively developed anymore, and if I don't make an attempt to get the help files now, it'll be way too late very soon. What I'd like to do is to capture the 10% that I need to know that isn't in the Code examples.

6. dpanov76mail-ru

dpanov76mail-ru

Hi all,

Can someone clear one thing for me please?

It was good if I had the tutorial. Can someone post link if it is exist please?
    Do I have to publish my app first to store before testing IAP?
    What is the steps of setup for Windows Store? (not windows phone)

Can I test Locally somehow before publish?

I have already created and approval product in WS.

What should I do next to make default demo scene works?

Unity 5.5.0

Tank you

7. zezba9000

zezba9000

8. jesusluvsyooh

jesusluvsyooh

Ah that sucks, i'm using 5.4 and was just starting to add bits of the Reign plugin to my games XD
    Currently Unity 5.4 and Reign works on iOS for me, none of it works on Android, might just be me though :)
    Anyway nice work, the rate and load / save images to iOS was the main thing i needed.

Edit: AndroidJavaException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.reignstudios.reignnative.StreamNative etc etc

Edit:
    Is there a way to disable or remove parts of the plugin?
    I only need one (save to photos on iOS), however its adding all google ads frameworks etc

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017