Search Unity

Feedback Question & Feedback on Asset Reviewing

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ccjay, Aug 16, 2021.

1. ccjay

ccjay

First, I've noticed recently a lot of assets with 1, 2 and 3 star reviews removed. I can see that the reviews exist in the "Total Reviews" pool and it seems to be contributing to their overall score but when I click to read them they are missing. What's the deal there? If the reviews are going to remain but are hidden, I'd prefer to read them with a disclaimer stating Unity team has deemed it a bad / inaccurate review - or just remove it out right.

I can find several examples of this but I wouldn't want to bus anyone's asset.

Following on that vein, I'd like to offer a suggestion for an improvement, can we get a review tracker page similar to Steam or other marketplaces? TL;DR - I'd like a page where I can view and sort all my current reviews out in the wild.

I often times will give an asset a less than stellar review when it actually deserves more - with full intention of bumping that score up if the issues that dragged down that score are fixed.

But I've been reduced to building out a favourite list, unless I've missed that page under my profile.

2. adamgolden

adamgolden