Search Unity

Feedback Asset Store "My Assets" - finding stuff to review and seeing what we've rated stuff?

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by adamgolden, Jun 12, 2021.

1. adamgolden

adamgolden

Let's say you have 100 (or 1000) assets listed in "My Assets" and scrolling down, you can't see which you've reviewed or not or what you've rated them. I wanted to spend some time reviewing things I've grabbed and there doesn't seem to be anything to see without opening the page for each one? It stood out as missing and maybe it would encourage more people to rate or review stuff if it was easier / more fun to do a few neglected ones sequentially. Like, can we somehow only list the ones we haven't reviewed or something like that? I didn't see anything in "Refine by" filters. Maybe I'm just being ignorant but it's not on purpose :p. Also.. your mind could change later and then because you see that you've rated something 4 stars maybe you're like "that was totally worth 5, should change my rating.." like something to catch your eye that you haven't reviewed/rated something yet and/or an "Add Review" or "Edit Review" (whatever text) link and the current rating we've given it? There's lots of space in the line with "Add Label" and "Hide Asset" unless there's more that's not being shown to me, maybe it would fit there without interfering with the existing layout? Designers would work out exactly where and how it looks obviously, I'm just thinking functionality.. maybe like the image below or put the rating/review stuff where "Add Label" is and move that over to the right of it.. I don't know I'm just thinking out loud.
    my_assets_my_reviews.jpg

Magic-Thor and firstuser like this.
  2. firstuser

firstuser

Was looking for exactly this recently. So many steps to find your own reviews all in one place :(

adamgolden likes this.
  3. firstuser

firstuser

Same for getting notified about responses from developers and stuff. Then you have to edit your original review and they have to do the same. Why not just a thread format at that point?

4. adamgolden

adamgolden

I went to look at Notifications settings and actually the account settings page is broken right now, all the items in the list at the left side - clicking the links do nothing in latest Chrome on Windows 10 except show this in javascript console:
    latest_chrome_win10_broken.jpg
    It would be off topic if looking through settings for answers wasn't a part of finding a solution ..but hopefully someone there notices and fixes it - luckily I noticed I could scroll down the page once I saw the error was related to scrolling the page :D

firstuser likes this.