Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion probuilder 6.0 pre-1

Discussion in 'World Building' started by bugfinders, Jan 30, 2024.

1. bugfinders

bugfinders

Im not overly loving the new setup in 6.0,. some of it, right clicking for menus, sure.. but wheres the subtract tool gone? im also struggling because im trying to trace round some existing rooms made with walls, floor, ceiling etc. so they are inverted cubes.. and i just cant, i cant cut out doors, i cant even make a polyshape because it picks random points in the distance as where i clicked, when theres a door to click round.

It just feels so much harder to use now, even bringing up the menu to select vertex, point or face isnt always simple.

2. bugfinders

bugfinders

Subtract was experimental as i recall.. I found i got it under control by running the long forgotten progrids.. Still missing subtract though.. but i did get a fair chunk done the other day using progrids, just a shame its long abandoned

Kurt-Dekker likes this.