Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem With Flickering edges

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by dbSoft, Dec 17, 2018.

1. dbSoft

dbSoft

Hello guys i am having a little trouble when i zoom objects with the edges of mesh flickering even if camera is static!
    Please help me how can i fix it? and what occurs this problem?
    Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. JoeStrout

JoeStrout

First, you have your Game view scale set to 1.37. Stop that. Put it back to 1 or less, unless you want to see the pixels of your rendering. Remember that your players can't do this (well, unless they use a screen-zooming utility, in which case they want to see pixels too!).

Second, that "flickering" is called aliasing. It's normal, and won't be so noticeable when you don't zoom in. If it really bothers you even at scale = 1.0, then google "Unity antialiasing".

3. ksam2

ksam2

I have same issue even without zooming when I move camera there is crazy edge flickering. I use two anti-aliasing method to solve this but still same issue.