Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Player App changing to blue tint

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by JupiterOne, Jan 21, 2020.

1. JupiterOne

JupiterOne

Hi all, i have an issue with an art installation app.
    After running for a certain time, may vary from one to a couple of hour, the screen suddenly turns to tinted blue, like the player is rendering only one color channel.
    The scene has multiple content, with emissive materials, reflections and volumetric lights, and it's connected via OSC with a python dispatching data at 20fps.
    No issues about graphic, it runs at 120fps (limited at 45).
    I've already disabled HDRISky in lighting settings.
    I'm using 2019.3.0f3 with HDRP.
    The app is running on a i7 (8th generation) 32Gb Ram and a RTX2080.

Thanks for any advice.

2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

The first thing I'd do is test this on a different computer with different hardware to see if it is a general issue with your game, or might be related to this specific computer. I'd also try enabling/disabling different features in your game to see if you can isolate the issue down to something more specific. If you can, you can produce a minimal project which you can use to submit a bug report if it appears to be a Unity issue.

3. JupiterOne

JupiterOne

Disabling Fog solved the problem.
    Don't know if it's a light, render, volume or whatever issue...

thanks anyway