Search Unity

Third Party Photon Pun 2 error help!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by SpyderManToo, Jul 28, 2021.

1. SpyderManToo

SpyderManToo

Im following this tutorial series

and i need help
    i get this error when i try to build it, why is this?
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Receive issue. State: Connected. Server: 'ns.exitgames.com' ErrorCode: 10054 SocketErrorCode: ConnectionReset Message: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
    3. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    4. Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:DebugReturn (ExitGames.Client.Photon.DebugLevel,string) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:2556)
    5. ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase/<>c__DisplayClass108_0:<EnqueueDebugReturn>b__0 () (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/PeerBase.cs:1148)
    6. ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands () (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/EnetPeer.cs:438)
    7. ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands () (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/PhotonPeer.cs:1863)
    8. Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:Dispatch () (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:221)
    9. Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:FixedUpdate () (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:147)
    i searched online and found this post on the photon forum
    https://forum.photonengine.com/discussion/10704/error-10054-with-photon-server

they said their solution was changing the references in the photon control, how do i get to photon control and change the references?