Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question PAYOUT PROFILE 2024

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by lezginnurakhmedovv, Apr 5, 2024.

1. lezginnurakhmedovv

lezginnurakhmedovv

upload_2024-4-5_20-54-15.png
    upload_2024-4-5_21-6-2.png

Hello again
    I have two questions
    1) regarding Payout Profile
    I wrote all the data in the Unity Id site, payment method and Payout Profile, but! I also filled out the data in the unity dashboard. It so happened that in Unity Id and in Unity Dashboard the information in my payout Profile is different and. In the Dashboard I can’t change the recipient’s name in the Payment Method, and I also selected “Individual”, but for some reason “Company” is selected there

Now will I receive money according to the data entered in the Unity ID or according to the data in the Unity Dashboard?
    Can you tell me how to change the data in the Unity dashboard? namely in Payout Profile ---> Address + Payout Method?
    2)What is this Invoices?
    they came out of my total balance

2. lezginnurakhmedovv

lezginnurakhmedovv

I just really want to withdraw money for the first time and for me it turned out to be a little problematic because it is the first time

3. Yasuyuki

Yasuyuki

Unity Technologies

Hello,
    Sorry for confusing you regarding the current payout process.

>1) regarding Payout Profile
    The payout profile in Unity ID was used for the payments until Dec 2023. It's still there but now deprecated. From now on, please fill out your payment method from Unity Dashboard. The documentation is as follows.
    https://docs.unity.com/monetization-dashboard/en-us/manual/ReceivingPayment

Please fill in the form below with the correct payout address or name, making sure all details are accurate.
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexsEYPMiMQ7N1IR_o6uWyl6EixlQdhycTSMc0Z5VsHNW3dHw/viewform
    Please understand that it can take up to 1 week to see the changes after you submit the Google form.

>2)What is this Invoices?
    Invoices will be issued at the end of each month. It shows your revenue, adjustments, etc. When your unpaid balance exceeds the payment threshold you've set, the payment process will begin on the next payment cycle and you should be able to see the status in the Payment History tab.

We'll keep improving our dashboard UI and UX. So please note that the above behavior will be subject to change.

4. lezginnurakhmedovv

lezginnurakhmedovv

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWER. Will these invoices ever return to my balance? or they're already over

5. Yasuyuki

Yasuyuki

Unity Technologies

Hello,
    [EDITED] The total unpaid balance on the Finance page will be deducted when the invoice is uploaded in the Finance->Invoices section. In other words, the total unpaid balance should be Zero monthly as long as the amount is > $10 USD.
    I'm double-checking with our finance team, and will post here if I'm wrong.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2024
  6. lezginnurakhmedovv

lezginnurakhmedovv

Hi again ,I have a question again . The tax id in the payment method should be the person's who takes the money?

7. Yasuyuki

Yasuyuki

Unity Technologies

Hello,
    I think it depends on a business entity. We can't provide any advice on the tax matter, so please consult with your accountant or tax adviser.

8. lezginnurakhmedovv

lezginnurakhmedovv

but why are there 24, 15 dollars each if the minimum withdrawal is 100 dollars? I also noticed that the Due Date has already expired, and the money has still not been returned to me

9. Yasuyuki

Yasuyuki

Unity Technologies

(I'm not in the finance team, so I will correct myself if I'm wrong) The invoice should be issued monthly, even for less than $100. Once the total invoiced revenue exceeds the threshold, the payment process will begin in the next cycle. Until then, the invoice status would be "In process" or something.
    I agree with you guys that dashboard messages are not understandable. We welcome your valuable feedback. Your voices are constructive. Thanks in advance!

10. lezginnurakhmedovv

lezginnurakhmedovv

Yasuyuki, I don’t know if you’re a man or a girl, but it doesn’t matter, you’re a great person. It’s a pity that Unity doesn’t put employees of the team that deals with finance on the forum. Ehh, it would be much easier