Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Question Organization Issue

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by stvvn, May 22, 2024.

1. stvvn

stvvn

I'm new to Unity and I'm collaborating on a new project with someone. I have assigned them a seat in my organization with admin permissions and they can see my project in their own Unity Hub. But when either of us add something to the project, save it, and then exit. The other person can never see any of the progress. It's like were not actually working together in an organization. Does anyone know why this occurs?

2. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

If you're using Unity to share the project, the answers for this stuff will be somewhere in:

https://forum.unity.com/categories/unity-devops.898/

I do however recommend instead using proper enterprise source control such as git.

Using git does have its own learning curve but it is also an industry standard and something you're likely to need to know at almost any software development house if you get a job there.