Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Not getting any click events

Discussion in 'UI Toolkit' started by frankfringe, May 6, 2024.

1. frankfringe

frankfringe

Hi,
    I am not getting any click events in my application anymore, I am not sure if this has to do with the newest version of unity. The event debugger still shows all the change events from the runtime bindings, but the click events are not registered in the event debugger (and of course the corresponding handlers are also not called). The `:hover` selectors are also not activated.

These are my input actions:
    upload_2024-5-6_12-49-46.png

What can I do to debug this?

2. spiney199

spiney199

Sounds like something is potentially covering up the visual elements? Such as a visual element on top of them that doesn't have PickingMode set to Ignore.

Alvarezmd90 likes this.
  3. frankfringe

frankfringe

There should be nothing above it. I am able to pick the element using the UI Toolkit debugger ("Pick Element").

And even if that would be the problem, I should still get the click event in the event debugger or not? I think the problem is something else.

4. frankfringe

frankfringe

After deleting the `Library` folder it works again.