Search Unity

Official New version of Sample released!

Discussion in 'Economy' started by FabriR, Feb 15, 2022.

1. FabriR

FabriR

Unity Technologies

Are you curious about how to use multiple Unity Gaming Services together?
    Well, we have what you need! There is a new version of Use Case samples, just released for you.
    It includes a new Battle Pass sample that shows how to use Economy along with the rest of UGS suite, and demonstrates a seasonal reward tier system with a free track and a premium track.
    Economy is used to implement the currencies that are used as rewards in the game, and to create the battle pass purchase.
    The sample also shows an example on how to use Remote Config to create seasonal events.

Have a look and let us know what you think!

2. SmartCarrion

SmartCarrion

Hi, the samples are really helpful thank you! I haven't seen an example that provides best practices for implementing a store. That seems like a basic thing everyone will have and worthy of sample code. Am I missing it, or is it in the plan? Game Foundations had a useful store example you could get working out of the box, so I was surprised something similar wasn't obvious for Services.

soleron likes this.
  3. soleron

soleron

Yes please. We are also facing problems in the implementation of a store and inventory. Mainly delays. (lag) Need some help there.

SmartCarrion likes this.
  4. FabriR

FabriR

Unity Technologies

Hi both, we passed the feedback to our sample team.
    I'll update this thread with more information soon

soleron and SmartCarrion like this.