Search Unity

Multiplayer cooperative game

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by pepe09, Sep 21, 2017.

1. pepe09

pepe09

Hi I'm working on developing a multiplayer game and I need suggestions on the environment to work the features that the game would need son:

The platform is Android / IOS

It is cooperative but every player should see something different on his screen, this is the highest priority and what has not let me decide because I do not know how to do it. To be a little clearer there are only 2 players per game and a player must read some instructions and pass information to the other, something like "bomb defense"

For now, looked at tools like:

Unity with Photon (but I need 2 cams on the scene for each player), Corona SDK and V-Play

I appreciate any suggestions on how to make this kind of game when the users see different things on his screens or suggestions about some other environment that allows doing this, thanks

2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

Players seeing different things on their screens isn't really an issue of what networking API to use. As far as UI elements (text to read on the screen), just display your differing information depending on what role each player is, or however you want to differentiate the two players.