Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Moon Rising - Turn based strategy game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Nordic, May 17, 2012.

1. Nordic

Nordic

Hi...!

We've just announced our new turn-based game, Moon Rising.
    It's made with Unity (obviously!) and Google App Engine for the back-end, you can see a preview video and some information about the game here:

http://www.moonrisingthegame.com

We are a 2 man team (1 designer and 1 programmer) and have been working on the game for about 6 months. Our next step is to get it out there for people to play so we're going to be releasing a beta that you can sign up for on the website.
    Come and join us for the next exciting stage in production.

We've got a mini-blog on the site that we'll be posting some information about the development and design process to and you can follow us on Facebook for more frequent updates.

Any feedback more than welcome!

Look forward to hearing from you,
    Nordic

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  2. Tobias J.

Tobias J.

Looks great. Very nice graphics imo, but it doesn't seem to offer anything other than hundreds of other strategy games do.

I obviously haven't played (since I can't), but if I'm wrong you should point out the difference(s).

In any case it's nice to see other people doing strategy games with Unity - best of luck with it! :)

3. Torsh

Torsh

I really want to play this game. The video presentation is nice and I like the concept.

4. Nordic

Nordic

Thanks for the comments!

We've got some unique features that we shall be revealing as we progress through the beta so stay tuned!
    Don't forget to sign-up for the beta on the website, if you apply soon you will be within the first round of invitations...but most significantly it's free at the moment - so what are you waiting for??!

http://www.moonrisingthegame.com/beta.html