Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

MMO game with questions and answers.

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by builderboy2143, Apr 21, 2024.

1. builderboy2143

builderboy2143

So, I'm trying to make a 3d mmo game for school but we are required to input questions and answers, I need help with almost everything, I'm an absolute beginner with unity, thanks!

2. Murgilod

Murgilod

If you're an absolute beginner with Unity, the last thing you should be making is an MMO, especially if you're on a timeframe related to a school project. If you need to learn the basics of Unity, you should start with the official materials, which should help you understand the level of undertaking this would be.

https://unity.com/learn

warthos3399 likes this.
  3. bugfinders

bugfinders

while you can probably make a match maker join with someone and battle out answering random questions.. it really depends how quick you learn, how much programming and ways of programming is already in your head, and so how comfortable you are with that..

4. builderboy2143

builderboy2143

That sounds kind of cool, I'm kind of familiar with code. But is there a way for the matches to be hm, more interesting instead of just questions? Thank you!

5. bugfinders

bugfinders

use the unity netgameobjects then its basically handled for you.. as for the questions you need a list of questions with 4 answers and to know which is right. which ever person picked the right answer is the winner, or picked first.. etc..