Search Unity

Looking for Multiplayer WebGL experts

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by vaccacc, May 9, 2021.

1. vaccacc

vaccacc

Introduction & Summary
    Hello, I'm currently creating a website to host multiplayer webgames. I would like to hire a game dev to create hypercasual Unity multiplayer browser games.

Available Positions and Job Descriptions
    Remote contract position. If the dev is good, it will be a long term position as the website requires multiple games.

What We Are Looking For
    • Lots of Experience with unity, webgl, multiplayer, and physics
    • Ability to make a multiplayer game with unity very quickly
    • Experience with client/server architecture and security/anti cheating for games
    • Experience with multiplayer + physics
    • Experience with making a smooth experience for a client in an online game (such as client side interpolation)
    • Has a portfolio of multiplayer webgames to show
    • Ability to make games like this efficiently: smashkarts.io
    • Ability to make unity WebGL games work with mobile browsers (especially IOS)
    If you are interested in the following material, you will enjoy this position:
    • great multiplayer web game, even compatible on all mobile browsers: https://smashkarts.io/
    • rocket league physics + networking presentation:

The Company and the Mission
    The vision for this project is to provide a place where people can play multiplayer web games.

Progress
    Currently the website has the main features required for an MVP. All that's left for the MVP is to create and host some multiplayer web games.

Contact
    email: vanced.acc.hk@gmail.com

Please contact me with the following information:
    • Information about yourself and the work you've done in the past that's relevant to this post
    • A portfolio
    I will use the above criteria to select a candidate.

Thank you!