I start saying that this is the first time I am having this problem on our project. So far we used the job system and burst only for few things, mostly related to Physic ECS and Havok. I spent the last 3 weeks to jobify/burstify a considerable amount of code (much more must be done) and I learned a lot from it. What I didn't want to learn was to find out that the code that works fine in the editor, is not burstified once the client is built. I checked the log and I don't see anything wrong with it, but when I profile the code, all the jobs result not burstified. Log: D:\RobocraftX\Library\PackageCache\firstname.lastname@example.org\.Runtime\bcl.exe exited after 27630 ms. stdout: Creating library C:\\Users\\Seb-e-Sam\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\burst-aototqbdch2.qf5\\lib_burst_generated.lib and object C:\\Users\\Seb-e-Sam\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\burst-aototqbdch2.qf5\\lib_burst_generated.exp Compile and Link 442 methods successful in 26891ms: D:\RobocraftX\Temp\StagingArea\Data\Plugins\lib_burst_generated.dll Profiler: those jobs are burstified in the editor and they have been previously burstified on a standalone client too. I didn't change the burst version nor that code during the last three weeks, they were previously working as expected in the client. I need direction to understand what's going on. On Monday I will continue this investigation.