@JeffDUnity3D I tried to recreate the problem with a new project in 2017.4.1f1, but couldn't. Even after removing the library, and the plugins, it seemed to be fine. I did notice that if I removed UnityChannel and UnityPurchasing folders from Plugins, and did the import again, I got the proper import structure. While my other project, if I did the same thing, it refused to properly(automatically) install the plugins. It only downloaded the packages, that I had to manually install them. - So I'm guessing that's where the problem started. Unsure what went wrong or is wrong with my other project. Perhaps an upgrade from 2017.3 or Git or Mac/Win syncing.