Search Unity

IAP 1.22 Issues with early Unity 2019.1 releases

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by JeffDUnity3D, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

There are known issues with the latest version of Unity IAP 1.22 and Unity 2019 that we are looking into. The import process may fail, and you may see build errors and missing references. Apologies on the inconvenience, this is something we are working on at high priority. Some users have mentioned that they got it to work by copying folders from a working Unity 2018 project, but we haven't tested this yet. Another known issue is a possible requirement for Unity 2019 itself to be installed to a path with no spaces in it for the API updater to properly work ("C:\Unity" would be OK, "C:\Program Files\Unity" would not). I will provide updates on this issue in this thread.

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

The path problem should be addressed now in Unity 2019.1.6f1. However, there are other issues. You might make progress by enabling IAP, but DO NOT choose Import in the Services window. Instead, download the 1.22 Unity IAP asset from the Asset Store. This may also only partially work, and may leave the UnityPurchasing, UnityChannel and UDP asset packages in the Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing folder. Double click on each of these in turn, and make sure to say "Yes, I have made a backup" if prompted to update the API. On another project, I (made a backup first) deleted the Library folder just prior to upgrading to IAP 1.22 and used the Asset Store version, it imported without issue.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    Keraberas, electr1on and JJunior like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.