Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Question How to write custom dxr volumn?

Discussion in 'HDRP Ray Tracing' started by Tangerinejuice, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Tangerinejuice

Tangerinejuice

There is reflection volumn in hdrp. How could I write a custom dxr volumn, with anyhit and closehit? I want to achive some effect in my mind, I need to change the reflect rays.

PS: The following is my current states. I am not very familiar with both dxr and srp. I try to create the effect in my mind, for which dxr and srp might be a good

I managed to achive these in custom render pipeline from INedelcu/RayTracingSRP. But when I try putting this effect into vr. I get black screen in quest. I post a bug and no one reply.

Hdrp can out put image on to quest. So, I suppose I need to odadd some mification onto TinyVRSRP, to make it working with "com.unity.render-pipelines.core" package

I have 2 choice.
    1. find out why import srp package result in black screen in openxr. I have no idea about where to start.
    2. write hdrp volumn and material with dxr shader. I have not find ways to custom ray reflect yet and I post this question.