Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Feature Request gps sensor in unity for ros

Discussion in 'Robotics' started by vermahrithik10, Jan 10, 2022.

1. vermahrithik10

vermahrithik10

I have check all ros unity github, but I didn't find gps sensor. Its a very important sensor from the perspective of robotics. Its help a lot in robot localization specially in outdoor environment.

Please, if someone know to build gps sensor in unity which can send latitude & longitude to ros let me know

tahnanmanna likes this.
  2. amanda-unity

amanda-unity

Unity Technologies

Thanks for taking a look into our Robotics tools! If you're interested in simulating sensors, you can sign up for early access to our Robotics.Sensors package, where we have a tutorial for making custom sensors, alongside a library of lightweight sensors, basic noise models for each sensor, and more.

If you're interested in early access for the Robotics.Sensors package, please email us at unity-robotics@unity3d.com and we can send over more details about the alpha program.

3. vermahrithik10

vermahrithik10

@ amanda-unity
    Thanks for quick response. I have mailed you

4. tahnanmanna

tahnanmanna

Amanda, I have mailed you as well for Robotics Sensors package. Please do the needful.