Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Git ignore for localization..

Discussion in 'Localization Tools' started by user0829, May 25, 2023.

1. user0829

user0829

I was working on my team project. And I notice Localization-asset-tables-(locales).asset is keep modifying, even though all I did was opening the project.
    My teammate also pushed commits of these changes, and eventually a massive error occurred and we have to go back.
    it is safe to keep committing this change? or do I have to put it in gitignore?

2. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

Do you know what keeps changing in it? You should keep those changes however it should only change when adding a table.

3. user0829

user0829

oh okay, so I should keep it.
    Another question. I have invalid key exception error continuously when using localization.
    I read other thread and someone replied that if I upgrade localization version to 1.4.3, most of the localization error would be fixed.
    So I did that, and errors are gone. But some strange reason, argument exceptions are keep appearing(which didn't happed before). I tried addressable analyze, but once I clicked analyze selected rules or fix selected rule, "ArgumentNullException :Object Graph cannot be null" happens.
    How should I fix it? please help.. I'm so lost...

4. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

Can you post the full error with callstack?