Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

FPS variant

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by giulioandrea, Mar 10, 2007.

1. giulioandrea

giulioandrea

here is a variant of the fps level with an architectural model made by a friend and me when we were at school... may be for another purpose :)

http://web.mac.com/geotrupes/iWeb/Main site/Architetture lontane_files/massacre.html

monsters are not really good, they shoot at barrels and they die, I will work on AI in the next weeks to imptove this...

You need a fast machine, it is 10 MB level.

Enjoy
    Ciao
    g.

PS you need to kill'em all...

2. HiggyB

HiggyB

Unity Product Evangelist

Good stuff, keep it up and post new builds as you have 'em! That way I can play games and call it "working" a bit more... :D

3. giulioandrea

giulioandrea

indeed :)
    basically the idea - long term-
    is to create a clone of unreal for which I still need a lot of things... among which for instance I have in mind:
    -1- improved AI of enemies
    -2- explosions and blood + explosion fumes on surfaces (this should be ok)
    -3- the redeemer bomb (which you can drive to the target) (this should be ok but still a lot to do)
    -4- general improvement and bug fixes...
    so it will take monts, unfortunately I do not have so much time, but definitely I am happy I could do something simply adapting the tutorial... and I enjoyed with the textures, it's really easy to place multilayers and so on...
    Ciao
    G>