Search Unity

FPS Mesh Tool

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by CodeBison, Jan 11, 2015.

1. jnbbender

jnbbender

Can I suggest that the documentation be put in pdf format. I do not have MS Word, nor will I, and when I upload to Google Docs I can't see any pics.
    Thanks.

2. CodeBison

CodeBison

It's available in Google Docs format online here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wEq3hl1F72EZ6jHxstTGP2iF5ohpY8CtYlK9MMlP_YU (linked from Asset Store page). Please let me know if you have trouble viewing the images etc at that link.

Cheers!

JBR-games likes this.
  3. AscendanceCapital

AscendanceCapital

Have you had success creating first person arms with UMA as of yet?

4. CodeBison

CodeBison

5. Rostomidss

Rostomidss

Hello, can anyone help me out with how to properly set FPS mesh tool hands with UFPS2 first person controller i am having a terrible hard time trying to find the correct position and also trying to find out why the hands are not working properly with UFPS state system.
    Here is a youtube link to what i am experiencing:

6. CodeBison

CodeBison

There's a material handling component included with FPS Mesh Tool that's designed to work with the Opsive controllers during first/third person perspective switches, but it's not relevant for a first-person-only project. Your best bet regarding UFPS2 setup will be to ask on the Opsive forums. The FPS arms produced by FPS Mesh Tool are a standard Humanoid rig, so they'll have the same configuration requirements of any other humanoid rig. The Opsive crew will have a much better idea about what to do to sort out any configuration issues regarding positioning and state.

JBR-games likes this.
unityunity