Search Unity

Error in package manager

Discussion in 'Package Manager' started by Deleted User, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

I am having an error in the package manager which is not able to update existing packages.

Attached Files:

• png.PNG
      png.PNG
      File size:
      10 KB
      Views:
  2. ethan_jl_unity

ethan_jl_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi there,

I noticed that the url in the error message indicates you are trying to download from `download.staging-packages.unity.com`, that seems to imply that you the download is not from an official unity production sever.

Did you ever customized the project to use a different registry by any chance?

3. Deleted User

Deleted User

4. ethan_jl_unity

ethan_jl_unity

Unity Technologies

I took a look at the thread you mentioned and it was posted about a year ago. It looks like the shared project was out dated and pointing to a registry that's not longer available. Have you tried commenting on the other thread to let the author know that it's not working anymore?

I also checked the last pate of that thread it looks like a newer version has been published, that might fix issues for you:
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/dot...-experimental-drop.677476/page-3#post-4657118

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  5. Deleted User

Deleted User

Thank You for telling me about the next version which fixes there bugs.
    I did more research about this visual scripting and I found that the latest version of VS the 8th experimental drop released some 20 days ago on 31st March 2020.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2020
  6. Deleted User

Deleted User

In the roll-a-boll vs dots project when I created a new VS Graph it was showing on update entities but in the 8th drop, it is not showing the option to add so.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2020