Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Entire project not uploading?

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by palodequeso, Mar 10, 2017.

1. palodequeso

palodequeso

I'm trying to collaborate on a project with a friend. His unity says it's fully uploaded, however when I download it, some of the files are not up to date. Then when I checked online (viewing the source for the project), it also showed the files out of date, however as I mentioned earlier, his unity says it's fully uploaded. Is there a way to force a re-upload to make sure the version in the cloud is complete?

Thanks!

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @palodequeso! I'm sorry you're both running into issues with Collab. Can your friend create a new Collab project (they can do this by unlinking their project in Services->Settings, then creating a new link from the same project) and try to upload their project again?

3. palodequeso

palodequeso

Yea, we can give that a try. It's okay, we know it's in beta... we started looking into using Git, but that's somewhat of a bear since only some of the team has used that in the past. Either way, thanks for the prompt response!

Ryan-Unity likes this.