Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

EMS reward system

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by twesseling, May 17, 2019.

1. twesseling

twesseling

Hello,

I'm new to Unity and i would know if the following is possible.

I want to make a EMS reward system where a teacher can give XP, HP points for a given reward. The student dashboard shows a action character or a other chosen object/thing. Also the XP and HP bars are visible

Is this possible whit Unity?

2. JoeStrout

JoeStrout

I'm not sure what an EMS reward system is, but the answer is certainly yes, you can make one in Unity.

SparrowGS likes this.
  3. LMan

LMan

For a real-world educational class setting? I'm imagining a gamified system where the teacher defines the parameters of the game, and each student can submit material/take predefined actions in the game, which are then rewarded by the teacher, and the students progress/metrics are available by some sort of dashboard. Sounds like a web app with a database.

You could. google spreadsheet for the database, the unity app functions as the frontend. Wouldn't be too bad.