Search Unity

Empty console errors

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by mazenamr2004mazen, Jul 24, 2019.

1. mazenamr2004mazen

mazenamr2004mazen

Hello,Everyone

My name is Mazen and i'm new to Unity Hub and i'm also a beginner programmer
    After i download Unity Hub and started my project i realized it doesn't enter me to the gamemode
    i thought it would be for the errors in any scripts i may made,but when i started new project with nothing at all it keeps showing me 4 empty console errors
    upload_2019-7-24_16-36-28.png

Knowing that i didn't add any object or script and didn't even download any of the tutorial projects
    how can i fix these errors?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  2. Please try to find proper forum sections to ask your questions. Since you have no question about the Unity Hub, this is not it for you, but one up would have been.

Also read this thread through, maybe your solution is in there (it's good to use web search sometimes):
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/four-blank-errors-in-each-new-project.599980/

3. mazenamr2004mazen

mazenamr2004mazen

Ok (sorry about that mistake .-.)but is it okay if i download MonoDevelop instead of Visual studio?

4. It's okay to use Monodevelop instead of VS if you can do it yourself because it is not supported anymore. So if you can maintain whatever it takes to use it, feel free. I do not recommend it though.

5. mazenamr2004mazen

mazenamr2004mazen

Ok,thank you for the Help! : )

6. AbrahamDUnity

AbrahamDUnity

Unity Technologies