Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 beta is now available.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for insight from anyone who has experience with game testing to help us better Unity. Take our survey here. If chosen to participate you'll be entered into a sweepstake to win an Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

Editor missing window controls

Discussion in 'Linux Editor' started by hrkrx, Feb 9, 2019.

1. hrkrx

hrkrx

I have the following problem:

when i start the Unity Editor (fresh install) i get to choose my projects like normal, but when the Editor window comes up it only opens on the leftmost Screen (i have a 3 screen setup) and i am unable to move the window.
    It looks like it is fullscreen since it is totally ignoring the taskbar and such.

Screenshot:

Also the three buttons for minimizing/maximizing/closing are missing.

My System is Ubuntu 18.10.
    I tried multiple versions, since it worked for me when i was at 18.04, but no change.

Thank you in advance :)

2. senkal_

senkal_

3. hrkrx

hrkrx

Thank you for your answer it seems to be a similar Issue, but i haven't done anything to my gnome :/

But I'll try asking what he changed anyway ^^