Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Ebal Studios 3D Art Assets - Support

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by EbalStudios, Feb 19, 2018.

1. EbalStudios

EbalStudios

USC V3.9 is now out!
    The new Force Badger is now not only a lot higher resolution; but its modules are also much more flexible for creating more and more examples a lot easier.

Please note that for the Bonus files I had to remove the Substance Painter files for several reasons. Very, very few developers actually used them and I would get a lot of questions from users who do not know what Substance Painter is and wondering about them. Additionally they take up a lot of space which make it harder for everyone to download the Bonus files. AND to seal my final decision. Unity 6 gives errors when importing them or at least that was my experience so they had to go. Luckily the new Masks and PSD files I provided should satisfy your needs and is the new workflow I am adopting at the moment.

I am very happy with the new remake and I feel like I significantly improved the badger while keeping its original style and spirit.

Unity Screenshot copy 2.png Unity Screenshot copy 6.png Unity Screenshot copy 8.png Unity Screenshot copy 13.png

Last edited: May 24, 2024
  2. EbalStudios

EbalStudios

Good news for any Night Aye and Strider Ox fans out there. They are scheduled for a remake to have the same quality of the rest of the collection to raise their texture resolution and modularity. Will keep you posted with WIP shots as they start coming along. :cool: