Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Display data

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by McDev02, Sep 12, 2019.

1. McDev02

McDev02

I just played around a little with Custom Events. My goal was to send performance data, such as average FPS values and I wanted to visualize them on a graph. But the data explorer is only showing the quantity of received events, not the values themselves. I was expecting a bit more.

The only thing I can imagine is setting up a Funnel and categorize FPS values, but that would only tell me if someone had a "Good" FPS rate or not.

Say you want to know how long people need for one particular level, is it possible to visualize that?

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

As you've noticed, the Dashboard displays an aggregated view of your data only. With a Unity Pro license, you could use Raw Data Export to download the raw events into a local database for processing https://support.unity3d.com/hc/en-u...ries-with-Unity-Analytics-and-Raw-Data-Export

3. McDev02

McDev02

Well frankly that I can do by sending the data to my own server instead, sounds more intuitive.

Maybe Analytics develops further in the future, I see some possibilities but for my needs it is not really helpful. The Graphs need to be extended and customizable, that I would find worth a Pro license. Maybe even a custom dashboard with different "widgets".

Can the market insights be filtered to show only the data of my own users only?

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

No the data cannot be filtered.